Monday, March 15, 2010

I just wanted to teach our readers out there who don't know how to leave messages on a blog how to do it. I hope the way i explain it makes sense, i just had to figure it out and am putting it in my own words so good luck!


At the bottom of the post it will say that it was posted by sam and ali woodall at such and such time and next to that it will say (x number) comments, click on comments and it will pull up a text box so you can type your message in there and then beneath the text box it will say 'comment as' and that will have a drop down bar next to it and you can just select 'name/URL' and type in your name then press the post comment button below that. You may have to mess with it because i'm sure i'm not very good at explaining it! I just wanted to help you all learn how to do it because hearing from everyone means so much to us!

2 comments:

  1. Ali, This is Jacy Holbrook Diehl. Please please let me know if there is any thing I can do for you and your family. Koda is such an adorable little boy and my prayers are with you and your little family. Hope all is well
    Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Grandma MarshaMarch 20, 2010 at 6:33 PM

    Koda,

    You are such a trooper. We love you so much. We love shirts and I love my wrist band. We are on Team Koda and we are in the fight to win!!!!

    We know the Lord is looking out for you. We are so grateful for his tender mercies to our family.

    With Much Love,

    Great Grandma & Grandpa Morrow

    ReplyDelete