Thursday, October 28, 2010

Enough hair for this?

Yeah that's right! Koda now has enough hair for an actual haircut! He was starting to get these wings on both sides that swooshed back so we cut his hair for fun! He sat pretty still..... Hair is overrated we say, you have to keep it up.... Bald is Best!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Im glad I finally found you guys! Koda is such a cute little guy. I am so glad we got to meet you both! I cant wait to cut Cam's hair for the first time.. I have a feeling she wont let me for awhile though :) I hope you guys have an awesome Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Millie needs a cut too, but I think we will just let it grow. The poor girl is going to have some awkward hair for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so freaking cute!! Haircuts are awesome in this case! Love you guys and want to come visit soon. Love you

    ReplyDelete