I could say that i have a million reasons why i have not updated this since october but there really isn't a good enough reason. I got sent home early from work today and so i am taking advantage of that and getting things done, i haven't had a real break in time like this since atleast november sometime, enjoying it!
A little update and by little, i mean very little... Sam and i just recently got divorced, he moved out in november and decided that this was what was best for the family, it has been and is continually heart wrenching for me to say the least, and i started working at a local medical billing office about a month ago! I am trying to stay positive despite the trials that have been placed in my life, I know that if i stay faithful and do what is right that i will be blessed, i know the Lord will take care of my kids and I!
Now onto the more important things... the kiddos!!!!
Koda and I at the make a wish christmas party last december! We got the opportunity to ride on the train at Heber valley railroad!
The sweetest things on christmas eve
Our surprise visit to grandma "oh say" and grandpa "strength" in Fresno, CA in January, it was a much needed amazing break! My family is THE greatest!
Cancer cuties play date at wheeler farm this month! Blast!
Easter egg coloring
Gracie checking out everyone's baskets! mmm
That is just a teeny tiny update on what we have been up to the past few months. When i got back on this blog site for the first time in months today my heart just hurt looking at the picture of Koda when he was opening his make a wish box, he looks so happy, i am fighting back the tears as i type this, nope now they are a-flowin.....i just want him to be so happy and i know he is but he has been handed so stinkin much to deal with in his short three years, that look on his face, i want to achieve that every day!
Koda has been doing very well with his chemo, he still has some odd reactions to the chemo some times and gets nauseous quite often but besides that, looking at him, you would never know the things he has been through and is going through! I feel so blessed every day that i am surrounded by the presence of these two amazing, smart, strong children in my life! They have taught me so much about strength, forgiveness, unconditional love and perserverance... i honestly can say that i am a better person for being able to be their mom!
Alex, you are AMAZING! Seriously, AMAZING! I look up to you so much. I can't wait to hear more about Koda, he is such a sweet kid. I also look forward to someday meeting you, it's been tricky finding a way to get to all the mom's dinners and playgroups for our cancer kids. Thanks for posting about Koda, he is a strong kid!
ReplyDeleteI love you. You amaze me. You are such an example to me in every way. I wish I could do more for you and I'm sorry I haven't. Your kids are lucky to have you. Please call whenever you need to talk. HUGS
ReplyDeleteYou really are so amazing Alex. I feel lucky to be your friend. You have been through so much and you are still positive and always thinking of your kids. You are such a great mom. Our prayers for you haven't stopped. Love you lots! XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteI agree with what everyone else has said - you are amazing, Alex! I am so grateful to know you - you are such an example of strength and faith when you bear such a heavy load. We pray for you guys constantly.
ReplyDeleteThe new picture on your sidebar of you and your kids is beautiful! You are such a cute mom! :)